A project of Safersurfing
LOVE IS MORE…
seeks a safe internet, wants to inform parents and protect kids and teens from pornografy on the internet
approaches all, who have already become addicted to pornografy, offering help and consulting by providing life stories, contact infos of counselers and selfhelpgroups
is devoted to wifes, who suffer from the addiction of their partners, and provide them information, advice and support.
wants to have a sociopolitical effect and sensitize politicians, educators, doctors, journalists and interest groups for this topic
is independent of political or oeconomical partys and churches
Our speaking engagements
We are ambitious to be in the field and be adressable. Gladly our speakers will visit parents, teachers, padagoges and all, who are interested in our topics. Let us know today when you want to invite us.
In total we had until today 42.000 participants of workshops and reatreats becoming constantly more.
The Assignment of LOVE IS MORE
LOVE IS MORE is part of the association Safersurfing with the aim to protect children, adolescents and adults from addictive content on the internet.
Our mission is to point out the dangers of pornography and provide support to addicts and their partners. On the one hand, we offer help in the form of information about counseling centers and self-help groups in all German-speaking countries for those affected and their partners.
We also turn to parents, teachers and educators to educate and inform them.
Our Assignment: Help with pornografy addiction
● Providing information on selfhelpgroups
● Testimonies and Life stories
● Online course
Our Assignment: Help for Partners
● Life stories and testimonies
● Providing Information on counselors
● Providing Information on selfhelpgroups
● Online course
Our Assignment: Inform Parents
● Information: How can I protect my child?
● Teaching: Warning signals and idications für parents
● Practical advice: communication with Kids and Teens, Information on current technology (Smartphones, Filter software, etc.)
Our Assignment: Work with selfhelpgroups (SHGs) and counselors
● SHGs in Austria
● SHGs inGermany
● SHGs in Switzerland
● SHG in north Italy
● Possibility to found a new SHG
Our Assignment: Inform Teachers and Padagoges
● Information & Teaching
● Experiential reports
● The influence of the internet on teenage sexuality
● Protection of Kids and Teens: Possibilities & Boundaries
● Smartphones & Co – Challenge for pupils, parents and teachers
● Preventive Materials and Support